MyFox4Me Login Help and Tips
You will receive an email from the Fox Benefits Service Center in 10 business days advising you to go to MyFox4Me to make your new hire benefit elections.
• If you work for Fox Filmed Entertainment (FFE) or Fox Networks Group (FNG) your User ID is your full primary business email address and your password is your Fox network password (the password you log in with each day).
» FFE Employees (Twentieth Century Fox Film, Twentieth Century Fox Television, Fox Home Entertainment, Fox 2000, Fox 21, Fox Television Studios, Fox Searchlight, Fox Consumer Products, Fox Entertainment Group): Call 310-369-HELP or dial 3-HELP from your office phone. You may also send an email to email@example.com.
» FNG Employees (Fox Broadcast, Fox Sports, FX Networks, National Geographic Partners, Big Ten, YES, TrueX): Call 310-969-HELP or dial 2-HELP from your office phone. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to https://fox.service-now.com/FNG to submit a service request.
• If you work for Fox News, Fox TV Stations, Star TV or Blue Sky Studios, your User ID is your full primary business email address and your password is a unique password that you set for MyFox4Me. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your own password by clicking on Forgot Password? on the login screen.
Leave of Absence
If you are on leave of absence, your network password will not work. You have to set a unique password for MyFox4Me. Please contact the MyFox4Me toll-free Helpline at (866) MYFOX4ME (
• Remember that passwords are case sensitive.
• If you get a message that the web page cannot be found, type the URL (http://www.myfox4me.com/) directly into the browser rather than using a preset-favorite.
• If you recently changed your network password within 24 hours and having trouble logging into the site, it often helps to reboot your computer and try logging in again. If the issue continues, please call your respective IT Helpdesk to assist on your network password.
• If you recently changed your name and/or email address and having trouble logging into the site, please verify your name and primary email address are updated correctly in MS Outlook. If the information is incorrect and/or unable to login, please contact the MyFox4Me Toll-Free Helpline at (866)-MYFOX4ME (
• If you don’t have a business email ID or for any other login issues, please contact the MyFox4Me Toll-Free Helpline at (866)-MYFOX4ME (
• If you have questions about your benefits that cannot be answered on MyFox4Me, call the FOX BENEFITS HOTLINE @
» Press 2 if you have questions about health and insurance benefits and you will be transferred to the Fox Benefits Service Center.
» Press 3 if you have questions about the 401(k) (Fox Investment Plan) and you will be transferred to Fidelity Investments.
» Press 4 if you have questions about your pension benefits and you will be transferred to the Fox Pension Service Center.
• Fox Retirees use a different website for benefits enrollment: http://www.myfoxbenefits.com/
• Your User ID is your 9-digit SSN without hyphens (XXXXXXXXX).
• Your default password is your date of birth in ‘MMDDYYYY’ format. Once you log in for the first time, you will be able to change your password.
• For log in support, call the Fox Benefits Service Center at